Banana Pecan Breakfast Cookies
My version of the Banana Walnut Breakfast Cookies
- 2 Large bananas very ripe, mashed
- 1/2 cup Pecan Butter Abbies Better Butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips Enjoy mini
- 1/3 cup pecan halves roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients well.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, drop batter by tablespoons.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Usually 15 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Store in airtight container in fridge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!