Jans Pork and Peppers
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin sliced in 8 slices
- 1/2 medium red pepper cut in 6 pieces
- 1/2 medium yellow pepper cut in 6 pieces
- 2 T Good Seasons Italian Dressing prepared
- Place Pork and peppers in a gallon size bag and add dressing. Marinate at room temperature for 15 - 30 min. While pork marinates, heat the grill to medium high. Thread 3 pieces of pepper and 2 slices of pork onto each of 4 skewers. Place skewers on the grill and cook until pork is done, about 10 minutes. Serve with wilted lettuce
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!