tasty crock pot dish, very cozy
- 1 lb browned hamburger
- 1 yellow onion peeled and diced, can be browned with meat
- 2 15 oz can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 2 15 oz can pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 1 26 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 10 oz can tomatoes and chiles (Rotel)
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- shredded cheese for topping
- sour cream for topping
- 2 15 oz can corn with juice!
- 1. Brown meat 2. Drain fat and add meat to crockpot 3. Sprinkle seasoning packets on top of meat 4.Drain and rinse the beans and add 5. Add the ENTIRE contents of corn and tomato cans 6. Stir 7. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4 - 5. The longer the better so low is best. Stir well, and serve with a handful of shredded cheese and a dollop of sour cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!