- 1/2 pkg (5 oz.) baby spinach
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lime
- 1/8 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 shallot
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1 tomato
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chili-garlic sauce
- 4 tsp olive oil extra virgin
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise vegan
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Wash and dry the fresh produce.
- Peel and large dice sweet potatoes. Transfer to a baking sheet pan.
- Peel and mince garlic. Add half to the baking sheet with the sweet potatoes, along with nutritional yeast, oil, and spices; toss to combine, then spread out in an even layer. Place remaining garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place sweet potatoes in the oven and bake, flipping halfway through, until fork-tender, 18-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, juice lime into the bowl with the garlic; add mayo and whisk to combine the aioli. Set aside.
- Small dice tomato. Peel and small dice shallot.
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Once the saucepan is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add tomatoes, shallot, vinegar, chili-garlic sauce, paprika, and salt; cook, stirring frequently, until tomatoes have softened and reduced, 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
- Add spinach to the pan in handfuls, waiting for the spinach to wilt slightly before adding the next handful.
- Add beans to the pan and stir to combine. Continue to cook until heated through, 2-3 minutes.
- To serve, divide sweet potatoes and veggie-bean saute between bowls. Drizzle with aioli and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!