Sausage & Peppers
- 4 smoked sausages sliced into ½" rounds
- 4 bell peppers varying colours
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 zucchini sliced into ½" rounds. *OPTIONAL
- 2 tbsp hot dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning (oregano, basil, thyme)
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. In a small bowl combine hot dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar and Italian seasoning. Mix until blended.
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip bag and toss to coat evenly.
- Line a large baking sheet (with edges) with foil. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Spread all ingredients evenly in a single layer.
- Cook in oven for approx. 20 mins or until sausages begin to carmelize and veggies are tender. Stir occasionally to ensure even cooking of sausages.
Serve with steamed rice or mashed potatoes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!