Mimzy's Weeknight Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 onion diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1.5-2 lbs ground beef lean
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes drained
- 1 jar pasta sauce your choice
- 1 can condensed tomato soup low sodium
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning blend (oregano, basil, thyme)
- spaghetti noodles cooked
- Add olive oil to a large skillet or pot over high heat until hot, reduce heat for 1 minute.
- Add onion, garlic and green pepper. Sautee until soft.
- Add ground beef and Worcestershire sauce, breaking up ground beef until browned. Drain.
- Add diced tomatoes, sauce, soup and paste, stirring well to blend after each addition. Stir in seasoning. Reduce heat to med-low and simmer for 20-30 mins before serving over al-dente spaghetti or pasta of your choice.
Serve with Caesar salad and toasted garlic bread.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!