- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 packet taco seasoning low sodium
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- cheddar cheese grated
- sour cream
- iceberg or romaine lettuce shredded
- tomatoes diced
- flour tortillas
- taco shells
- In large skillet, brown turkey over med-high heat until no longer pink. Drain.
- Add chicken broth, tomato soup and taco seasoning. Mix well and allow to simmer until most of the liquid is gone.
- Serve immediately on soft flour tortillas or crunchy taco shells topped with remaining ingredients to taste.
Prep ahead tip: Taco meat can be prepped ahead and refrigerated or frozen. Just reheat in a skillet on the stove or in the microwave.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!