Ham and Potato Casserole
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup fully cooked ham minced
- 1 small green onion (optional)
- 1 large egg
- 4 ounces evaporated milk
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in an 8-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese, ham and onions. Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over all. Cover and refrigerate for several hous or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350. Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 55-60 minutes.
Nutrition Facts 1 serving: 252 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 187mg cholesterol, 531mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 17g protein
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!