crock pot roast
savory pot roast l
- 3-4 pounds beef pot roast
- 2 medium potatoes peeled and quartered
- 1 whole onion white
- 2 medium carrots thinly sliced or baby carrots
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 envelope DRY ONION SOUP MIX
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1) Arrange potatoes, carrots, and onions in that order on bottom of slow cooker. 2) Place meat on top of vegetables and cover w/ water. Cover meat with basil, dry onion mix, and pepper. 3) Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 10-12 hours or high for 5-6 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!