Ribeye with Seasoned Grilled Vegetables
- 4 tablespoons ghee, melted
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 (6 to 8 ounce) Ribeye steaks
- 2 large zucchini, sliced into spears
- 1 large onion, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium high heat.
- Rub Ribeyes with ghee, salt, and pepper, and grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked to your desired doneness.
- Serve each steak with a side of vegetables and enjoy.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux-Tay-Toes (Steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with grass fed butter, salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture) and Garlicky Stir-Fried Baby Spinach (Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add 1 clove pressed garlic and cook for 1 minute. Gradually add 1 (10-oz) package baby spinach; cook, turning with tongs, until slightly wilted; drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste) NUTRITION: Per Serving : 1372 Calories; 113g Fat; 78g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 296mg Cholesterol; 260mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 10 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 15 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!