Hot Melt Burger
- 1/2 pound beef, ground
- 1/2 pound bacon, ground
- 1 tsp garlic powder or to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
- 4 - 6 each mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp ghee
- 1 - 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1. In a mixing bowl, mix beef, bacon, garlic powder and salt and pepper together well. Form patties and place on a plate.
- 2. In a large skillet, heat some plain olive oil or avocado oil over medium high heat to begin cooking the burgers.
- 3. As the burgers are cooking, in another skillet, heat the ghee over medium high heat and sauté the mushrooms; adding salt and pepper.
- 4. When burgers are done to your liking, pull them and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- 5. To the burger pan, add the heavy cream and whisk getting all the little brown bits to form the gravy. As the gravy forms, turn down the heat to low and add the mushrooms to incorporate.
- 6. Serve burgers with mushroom gravy over the top and Enjoy!
This recipe is from Saving Dinner blog.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!