Very Green Salad with Smoked Salmon
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups microgreens
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 cups packed arugula
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- Zest and juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 6 ounce cooked skinless salmon fillets
- In a large serving bowl, toss together first 5 ingredients (spinach through parsley) and set aside.
- In a food processor, place next 5 ingredients (arugula through salt and pepper). Puree until almost smooth. Drizzle mixture over the salad and toss well to coat.
- Serve salmon fillets over the salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!