Spanish Breakfast Bake
- 1 pound browned ground beef
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large sweet potato shredded
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- In a large baking dish, pour the contents of the bowl. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes, until sweet potato is tender and vegetables are cooked through. Uncover and bake for 5 minutes, until top is golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!