Sausage and Cauliflower Hash
- 1 pound additive free ground sausage
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 large shallot chopped
- 1 large stalk celery chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced oregano
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add sausage, garlic and shallot. Cook for 5 minutes, until sausage is brown.
- To the sausage mixture, add the next 5 ingredients (celery through oregano) and stir. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until sausage is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve warm
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!