Roasted Kielbasa with Red Onion and Purple Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons ghee melted
- 2 turkey kielbasa sliced
- 2 small red onions cubed
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound purple potatoes cubed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large lemon juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a large sheet pan toss together all the ingredients EXCEPT the kielbasa. Roast in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are slightly tender and then add in the kielbasa and continue to cook for another 10 to 15 minutes. Serve hot.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Garlicky green beans.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!