Roasted Honey Sesame Chicken
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cubed
- 1/2 pound baby portabella mushrooms
- 1 large red onion cut into wedges
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients until well coated. Place the chicken mixture on a sheet pan.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and roast for 20 minutes, then flip the mixture and continue to cook for 20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: “Zoodles” and sauteed Brussels sprouts.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!