Parsley and Citrus Turkey Skillet
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 1-pound boneless skinless turkey breast cubed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups baby kale
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup sliced apples
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the oil, add the turkey and salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, until turkey is cooked through. Add the next 3 ingredients (kale through apples).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Pour dressing over the mixture, toss and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Cauli-rice and steamed broccoli.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!