Marinated Pork Loin with Cauliflower Garlic Mash
- 1 pork tenderloin 2-pound
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large head cauliflower steamed
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- In a large resealable bag, place the pork. In a medium bowl, whisk the next 5 ingredients (garlic through sage) and pour over the meat. Seal bag and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the oil, add the pork and cook for 2 minutes on each side to brown. Place in a baking dish and cover with aluminum foil. Place in oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until meat reaches desired level of doneness. Allow to cool and slice.
- In a large blender, blend the remaining ingredients with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste until smooth.
- Serve sliced tenderloin with mash.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Garlicky sauteed spinach.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!