Lemon Tarragon Snapper with Wilted Spinach
- 2 tablespoons low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 6 oz snapper fillets
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Preheat oven broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine broth with lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, tarragon, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Arrange snapper fillets on a lightly oiled baking pan and brush generously with lemon/herb mixture (or pour it evenly over the top); broil until fillets are opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place 1/2 cup of spinach on each dinner plate and top with a snapper fillet, spooning any remaining sauce over the top (the heat will wilt the spinach perfectly!)
- Serve immediately.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve sliced English cucumber and plum (Roma) tomatoes on the side. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed new potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure broth is gluten free NUTRITION: per serving: 246 Calories; 9g Fat; 36g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 63mg Cholesterol; 609mg Sodium. Exchanges:0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points:6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!