Green Smoothie with Chicken Sausage
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 large apple cored and sliced
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1/2 banana frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 4 large additive free chicken sausage links
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- In a blender, place the first 6 ingredients (coconut milk through ginger). Blend until smooth and pour into 4 glasses.
- On a large baking sheet, place the sausage and put in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes, until sausage is cooked through and warm.
- Serve with smoothies.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!