Ginger Orange Stir Fry
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 1 large onion cut into wedges
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 cups chopped kale
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons grated orange
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon plain sesame oil
- In a large bowl, toss the first 9 ingredients (chicken through honey).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat sesame oil. To the oil, add the contents of the bowl and stir. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!