Cumin Beef with Cauliflower Rice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon plain sesame oil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the oil, add the next 5 ingredients (beef through lime juice) and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, until the beef is cooked through.
- In a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until cauliflower is a rice consistency.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat sesame oil. To the oil, add the cauliflower and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until tender.
- Serve beef over cauliflower rice and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!