Creamy Texas Beef Stew
- 1 pound strip steak cubed
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 2 cups cubed purple potatoes
- 2 14-ounce cans fire-roasted tomatoes
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups full fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 cups low sodium beef broth (or use bone broth)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- In a large pot over medium heat, add the beef, onion and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes, until brown.
- To the pot, add the remaining ingredients, cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 20 to 30 minutes, until beef is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Mixed leafy green salad with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!