Chicken and Root Veggie Skillet
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs cubed
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped parsnip
- 1 cup chopped turnips
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup unsweetened canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. To the skillet, add all the ingredients and stir.
- Cook for 20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli and cilantro cauli-rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!