Cabbage and Pork Stir Fry
- 2 pounds pork chops trimmed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons full fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 medium red onion sliced thin
- 1 large head cabbage chopped
- In a large bowl, add chops. Coat chops well with salt, pepper, parsley, cumin and coconut oil.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, add the chops and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, until pork is cooked through. Remove pork and allow to cool.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and add garlic. Continue to cook until garlic softens, about 30 seconds.
- Reduce heat to low, and add remaining ingredients (coconut milk through cabbage) and mix well.
- Let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, until vegetables are tender. To the vegetable mixture, add the chops toss and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Cauli-rice and steamed broccoli.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!