Broccoli and Chicken Breakfast Wraps
- 1 large head broccoli cut into florets and steamed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cups chopped chicken breast
- 4 large green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 medium avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- In a food processor, place the first 3 ingredients (broccoli through lemon zest). Pulse until smooth.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat the oil. To the oil, add the chicken and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Cook for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- In the lettuce leaves, layer the broccoli hummus, chicken and avocado. Roll up the lettuce leaves and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!