BLA Breakfast Sandwich
- 8 medium Portobello mushroom caps
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 16 slices nitrate free cooked bacon
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season each side of the mushroom caps with the olive oil and salt and pepper and place on a large baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 5 to 10 minutes, until mushroom is tender.
- Layer one mushroom cap, bacon, arugula, avocado and another mushroom cap and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!