Basil Shrimp and Spaghetti Squash
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 large onion cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon minced thyme
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 large lemon juiced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 small spaghetti squash cooked and scooped out
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients EXCEPT squash together until well coated.
- Cook in the skillet for 5 to 10 minutes on each side until shrimp is opaque and cooked through.
- Serve warm over the squash.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Mixed green salad with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!