Bacon and Winter Veggie Cobb Salad
- 1 pound bacon chopped
- 2 heads romaine lettuce chopped
- 8 large eggs hard-boiled, peeled and chopped
- 2 large avocados peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup cubed and steamed butternut squash
- 1 large parsnip diced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until dark brown and very crispy, 13 to 15 minutes. Remove the bacon, drain on a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the next 5 ingredients (romaine lettuce through parsnip).
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients (olive oil through salt and pepper), and pour over the salad. Top the salad with the bacon and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!