Almond Pancakes with Berries and Bacon
- 2 large very ripe bananas mashed
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound nitrate free bacon
- 1 cup berries fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients (bananas through salt), until smooth.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the coconut oil. To the oil, add 1/4 cup of the pancake mix. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until each side is golden brown and pancakes fluff up.
- On a large baking sheet, place the bacon in a single layer. Place the bacon in the oven and bake for 5 to 10 minutes per side, until bacon is crisp and light brown. Transfer bacon to a paper towel lined plate and allow to cool.
- Top pancakes with berries and serve with bacon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!