Steak Stir Fry
This is a snap to prepare , use a bag of frozen mixed veggies to save even more time.
- 1 tsp beef bouillon granules
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- i/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 lb beef top sirloin steak cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 large red pepper juliennned
- 1 cup celery sliced
- 5 green onions cut into 1 inch pieces
- 6 cups rice
- 1. Dissolve bouillon in water. Combine the cornstarch and soy sauce until smooth; add to bouillon. Set aside. Toss beef with garlic, ginger and pepper. In a large skillet or wok over medium high heat, stir fry beef in oil until meat is no longer pink: remove and keep warm. 2. Stir fry vegetables until crisp tender. Stir soy mixture and add to the skillet; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Return meat to pan and heat through. Serve with rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!