Vinegar Based Coleslaw
- 1/2 head green cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 whole carrots shredded
- 3 whole green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs grainy mustard
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp celery seed
- In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, mustard, honey and olive oil and set aside. In a separate bowl mix together cabbages, carrots, green onions and celery seed.
- Next, pour a small amount of the dressing on the cabbage mixture and mix together until combined and until desired amount of dressing is achieved.
- Season with salt and pepper, and chill before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!