Rosemary Garlic-Lime Snapper
- Olive oil
- 6 snapper fillets or use another firm-fleshed white fish, 6-oz.
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with oil. Place snapper in baking dish; pour lime juice over fillets then drizzle with melted butter and season evenly with garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Whole wheat couscous and French-cut green beans sautéed in olive oil and garlic. VEGETARIAN: Use tempeh instead of fish. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN-FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 193 Calories; 4g Fat; 35g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 68mg Cholesterol; 266mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!