Orange Spiced Pork Tenderloin Cutlets
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin cut into 4 cutlets
- 1 cup orange slices
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Heat the oil in a large skillet with a tight-fitting lid over medium-high heat; add tenderloin cutlets and brown for 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium then arrange oranges around pork; sprinkle evenly with allspice, garlic and pepper. Add orange juice then reduce heat, cover and simmer until pork is cooked through.
- Serve cutlets topped with spiced oranges.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked Hubbard squash and steamed green beans. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. KOSHER: Use boneless skinless chicken thighs instead of pork. GLUTEN-FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: per serving: 249 Calories; 8g Fat; 36g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 111mg Cholesterol; 86mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 1/2 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!