Orange Spice Flounder with Broccoli
- 4 flounder fillets 6-oz.
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with olive oil (you don’t need much). Place flounder in baking dish; sprinkle evenly with, salt, pepper and allspice then pour orange juice on top.
- Arrange broccoli florets around the fish. Sprinkle fish and broccoli with the minced garlic and drizzle with the 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and broccoli is tender-crisp.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked Hubbard squash and a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: per serving: 207 Calories; 6g Fat; 33g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 82mg Cholesterol; 619mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!