Asian Chicken Salad
- 1/4 cup low fat cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove smallgarlic pressed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro divided
- 1/2 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast meat cooked and diced
- 1 cup snow peas blanched and chilled
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 10 ounces spinach chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, soy sauce, garlic, 2
- tablespoons of chopped cilantro and the grated gingerroot; add diced chicken and stir to coat; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, combine chilled snow peas, red onion and spinach; divide mixture evenly among dinner plates then top with chicken mixture and sprinkle with remaining chopped cilantro.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Add sliced cucumber on the side. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add some sesame breadsticks. KOSHER: Instead of cream cheese, use coconut cream. GLUTEN-FREE: Make sure soy sauce is gluten-free. NUTRITION: per serving: 196 Calories; 4g Fat; 31g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 680mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!