Rosemary and Garlic Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/4 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary crushed
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place tenderloin in a lightly oiled 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; stir in rosemary and garlic.
- When the mixture is fragrant, brush it generously over the tenderloin; bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until cooked through. Allow tenderloin to rest for 10 minutes then slice and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Wild rice pilaf and braised kale. VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties and adjust cooking time accordingly. KOSHER: Instead of pork, use boneless skinless chicken breast meat. Use oil instead of butter. GLUTEN-FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 144 Calories; 4g Fat; 24g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 75mg Cholesterol; 57mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat. Points: 3
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!