Honey Lemon Glazed Red Snapper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Olive oil
- 6 snapper fillets 6-oz.
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, garlic, lemon juice and honey; blend well and cook until butter has melted.
- Lightly oil grill grate then brush fish with some of the honey/lemon glaze, sprinkle with salt and pepper; grill for 5 minutes per side, basting with glaze, until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Discard any unused glaze.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby red potatoes, steamed asparagus and steamed baby carrots. VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties instead of fish. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN-FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 209 Calories; 5g Fat; 35g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 71mg Cholesterol; 423mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!