Sweet Potato Lunch
- 1 baked sweet potato topped
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- sprinkled with ground cinnamon;
- 2 cups mixed salad greens tossed
- 2 tablespoons vinaigrette
- 1 cup mixed fruit of your choice
- 1 baked sweet potato topped with 1 teaspoon unsalted butter and sprinkled with ground cinnamon; serve with 2 cups mixed salad greens tossed with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette; served with 1 cup mixed fruit of your choice. Per Serving: 343 Calories; 8g Fat; 5g Protein; 65g Carbohydrate; 8g Dietary Fiber; 10mg Cholesterol; 74mg Sodium.
- Exchanges: 2 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Vegetable; 2 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 9
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!