Cranberry Chicken Salad
- 1 tablespoon each dried cranberries
- chopped celery
- low-fat mayonnaise
- low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 ounces cooked boneless skinless chicken breast meat
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Combine 1 tablespoon each dried cranberries, chopped celery, low fat mayonnaise, low fat plain yogurt and 2 ounces cooked boneless skinless chicken breast meat. Pile into a Romaine lettuce leaf and enjoy with 1 cup sliced strawberries. Per Serving: 165 Calories; 6g Fat; 15g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 39mg Cholesterol; 127mg Sodium.
- Exchanges: 2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 Fruit; 0 Non- Fat Milk; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 4 **GF Option
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!