Soy and Ginger Glazed Salmon
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons spiced rum optional
- 1/4 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 salmon fillets 6-oz.
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lime juice, rum (if desired), broth, garlic and brown sugar until brown sugar has dissolved; set aside.
- Place salmon fillets in a baking dish and pour sauce on top; evenly spread sliced onion over the sauce.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked Hubbard squash and steamed asparagus. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add wild rice pilaf. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN-FREE: Make sure soy sauce, rum (if using) and broth are gluten-free. NUTRITION: per serving: 243 Calories; 6g Fat; 36g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 88mg Cholesterol; 751mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!