Ginger Cinnamon Chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- Ghee or use coconut oil
- In a small bowl combine salt, pepper, cinnamon, and gingerroot; spread mixture evenly on all sides of chicken.
- Heat the ghee or oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken and cook for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Roasted medley of sliced vegetables (sweet potatoes, beets, red onion, Brussels sprouts). NUTRITION: per serving: 190 Calories; 2g Fat; 39g Protein; trace Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 346mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!