Honey Dijon Flounder
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 flounder fillets 4-oz.
- Olive oil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Refrigerate flounder for 30 minutes (see recipe).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine first 5 ingredients (mustard through black pepper); blend well then rub mixture over the top side of each fillet; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place flounder fillets, plain sides down, in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been lightly coated with olive oil; bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed red potatoes and steamed asparagus. VEGETARIAN: Use tempeh instead of flounder. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN-FREE: Make sure mustard and vinegar are gluten-free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 130 Calories; 2g Fat; 22g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 54mg Cholesterol; 510mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 3
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!