Orange Fish Wraps
- 2 medium tuna steaks cubed
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 small onion sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 large collard green leaves
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- On 4 large sheets of aluminum foil, evenly distribute the tuna, cabbage and onion.
- In a small bowl, mix together the next 8 ingredients (salt and pepper through honey). Spoon half the
- sauce over the tuna and vegetables and set the remaining sauce aside.
- Lay a second sheet of aluminum foil on top of the tuna mixture and fold the seams to seal the pouches.
- Place pouches on the grill and grill on each side for 5 to 10 minutes, until tuna reaches the desired level of doneness and vegetables are tender.
- On collard leaves, spoon the tuna mixture. Drizzle the remaining sauce over the tuna mixture, wrap up leaves and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus. NUTRITION: 298 Calories; 18g Fat (54.0% calories from fat); 22g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 32mg Cholesterol; 51mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!