Asian Chicken and Cabbage Salad
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 large stalks celery chopped
- 2 cups baby spring mix lettuce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients, (coconut aminos through salt and pepper).
- In a large baking dish place chicken. Pour sauce over the chicken and coat chicken evenly. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes on each side, until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Uncover chicken and allow it to cool.
- Using two forks, shred chicken in the baking dish (incorporate sauce).
- In a large bowl mix the remaining 4 ingredients (red onion through spring mix lettuce) with the shredded chicken and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli. NUTRITION: 180 Calories; 2g Fat (8.4% calories from fat); 31g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 68mg Cholesterol; 243mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!