Thyme for Fish
- olive oil
- 4 6-oz. flounder fillets
- 2 3/4 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place fish in a shallow baking dish that has been lightly coated with olive oil. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, thyme, lemon peel, salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture evenly over fillets then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked Hubbard squash and steamed green beans tossed with butter and slivered almonds. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mayo is gluten free. Use gluten free bread crumbs or make your own from gluten free bread. NUTRITION: per serving: 197 Calories; 5g Fat; 32g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 85mg Cholesterol; 260mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!