Teriyaki Pork Chops
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 4 6-oz. boneless top loin pork chops about 3/4-inch thick
- In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, gingerroot and garlic.
- Place pork chops in a slow cooker and pour sauce on top. Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over Cauli-Rice (see Day 4 directions). Add steamed broccoli spears on the side. SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over brown rice instead of Cauli-Rice. KOSHER: Use boneless skinless chicken thighs instead of pork. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure teriyaki sauce is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 232 Calories; 7g Fat; 32g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 77mg Cholesterol; 984mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!