Sticky Finger Lamb
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoons teaspoon sea salt 3ghee or use coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coco-aminos
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 4 6-oz. lamb chops
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate lamb chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Prepare marinade: In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients, except lamb chops, until fully blended.
- In a large zipper-topped plastic bag, place lamb chops; pour marinade on top, seal bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat outdoor or indoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Remove chops from marinade (reserving marinade) and sear on grill for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through to your preference.
- Heat reserved marinade in a medium skillet over medium-high heat; whisk for 1 minute then reduce heat and simmer until slightly reduced (about 5 minutes); serve over lamb chops.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Roasted sliced beets, sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts. NUTRITION: per serving: 587 Calories; 46g Fat; 22g Protein; 21g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 126mg Cholesterol; 766mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 7 1/2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 16
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!