Orange Pineapple Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- Place all ingredients, except pork tenderloin, in a blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- Place the tenderloin in a large slow cooker and pour orange/pineapple mixture on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste; fluff with a fork); add steamed broccoli spears on the side. NUTRITION: per serving: 245 Calories; 6g Fat; 36g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 111mg Cholesterol; 321mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fruit; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!