Lemony Pork Stir-Fry
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin halved lengthwise then cut crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 1 pound baby bok choy quartered crosswise
- 2 medium green bell peppers de-seeded, de-ribbed and cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 3 tablespoons stir-fry sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Sprinkle cornstarch over pork slices and toss until well coated.
- Heat half of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through; remove from skillet and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, heat remaining oil. Add bok choy, bell peppers and carrots; stir-fry for 4 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Return pork to the skillet along with remaining ingredients; cook and toss until heated through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Brown rice and steamed broccoli spears. VEGETARIAN: Use extra-firm tofu. KOSHER: Use boneless skinless chicken thighs. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure stir-fry sauce is gluten free. Use arrowroot starch instead of cornstarch. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 208 Calories; 6g Fat; 26g Protein; 12g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 383mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!